Sunday, June 5, 2011

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got."

About a week ago, I posted this as my Facebook status and declared it was time to shake things up a bit.  I challenged myself to make some changes.  This blog is one of those changes.

Do not be afraid of change  Change can be good if we embrace it.  Come along for the ride and see where we go together.

Another challenge I've undertaken is to complete at least one Electric Quilt lesson per week.  I'll complete more if time allows, but I figure that is a good goal to start with.

Still another, is to work on a bit of sewing or embroidery or crafting of some kind each and every day.  You see, I find this is what I love.  This is what I have passion for.  This is what helps me unwind and feel productive all at the same time. 

The Life is Good company has a slogan I love, "Do what you like, Like what you do."

Life is most definitely good,

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment